Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello, Friday.

It's Friday, that happy day that comes but once a week, marking the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend. We all rejoice in the weekend's glory, knowing that Monday will come too soon, forcing us back into our usual routines. I mean, there's only so much time to do everything. Most of us are just trying to make the most of our time.

I'd like to say that I long for Friday afternoons, but I don't. Well, not the same way the rest of the world does. Friday isn't very different for me. Sure I appreciate the weekends, like most people. I especially appreciate them when I can simply relax and just spend time with my husband. But that doesn't happen very often. Instead, we spend our weekends tackling all the chores that we can't seem to find time to do during the week.

This weekend will probably prove to be no different. At the very least though, I get to work alongside my husband, while we tackle all the domestic chores. Who knows, perhaps we will find the time to go out to a movie this weekend, just the two of us. There are so many that we've been meaning to see lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment